At Hodges Eyecare, we constantly strive to be the very best by always being committed to providing outstanding eye care in a compassionate manner, utilizing the most innovative technology available.
In light of the recent outbreak of COVID-19, Hodges is committed to caring and protecting the health of our patients, employees and doctors.
In an effort to minimize the spread of the Corona Virus to protect our mutual patients, our staff and doctors, we have taken the following steps:
- All patients who have an upcoming appointment or would like an appointment scheduled are being asked if they have upper and/or lower respiratory tract infection symptoms, have traveled to countries with high incidence of COVID-19 infections, been exposed to anyone with symptoms or who has traveled to countries with high incidence of disease.
- If the answer is yes to any of the questions, we are asking patients to delay their appointments for 14 days, or until they are symptom free for 14 days.
- We are reducing the number of people in our reception areas to patients only and no unnecessary accompanying family members.
- We are asking all patients to wait in their cars, as well as family members, until their appointment time, as well as asking patients to fill our paperwork/electronic forms before coming to the clinic.
- Our staff is asked to clean and disinfect all counters, doorknobs, etc after every patient contact.
- Our staff is asked to stay home if they have any flu symptoms and asked to go home if they develop symptoms while at work.
With any questions regarding COVID-19 (a.k.a., Coronavirus), please refer to these informative sites:
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Pima Health Department: Local information regarding COVID-19, please visit https://webcms.pima.gov/cms/One.aspx?portalId=169&pageId=527452
- COVID-19 Hotline (Pima Health Department): A COVID-19 hotline has been set up to answer any questions from the public and healthcare providers about testing, symptoms, and any other questions you have about the virus.
- Call (520) 626-6016 (local) or 1-844-542-8201 (state) to reach a health care professional.
At Hodges Eye Care, we constantly strive to be the very best by always being commited to providing outstanding eye care in a compassionate manner, utilizing the most innovative technology available.
Cataract surgery is a minimally invasive procedure that is typically performed on an outpatient basis using local anesthesia. Cataract surgery replaces the cloudy natural lens of the eye with an artificial lens, known as an intraocular lens (IOL).
Premium Intraocular Lenses (IOLs) eliminate the need for glasses or contacts after cataract surgery, providing most patients with convenient, effective results for their specific vision conditions. A wide range of IOLs are available.
LASIK & SMILE
LASIK is minimally invasive and among the newest and most advanced of laser vision correction procedures. Our LASIK procedure uses exclusive VisuMax Femtosecond technologies to produce the best possible vision enhancement for our patients.
The Visian ICL™ is an insertable contact lens used to correct myopia without altering the cornea. Vision correction with the Visian ICL™ is classified as high definition vision due to the sharpness and clearness of the vision achieved.